The K-pop boyband VAV will be touring Latin America with their “Senorita Latin Tour” (Señorita for spanish speakers, a word used to refer to a single young lady) between the second half of february and the first days of march bringing all their hits to the lands that inspired their last song. Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and México will be the countries that VAV will visit considering the growing K-pop and hallyu culture those countries have.
VAV now formed by St.Van, BaRon, ACE, Ayno, Jacob, Lou and Ziu debuted in 2015 with the song Under The Moonlight featuring dark vampire concept and a modern K-pop style, followed by songs like 예쁘다고 (Gorgeous) or the hit Spotlight, that plays with funky and R&B lines along with the modern K-Pop that everybody loves. But their current concept and most recent release is Senorita, a pop song mixed with guitars and rhythms that resembles the genre of latin urban songs. Also this is their own rendition to the original version of Señorita sung by Kay One and Pietro Lombardi.
If you want to assist to the concert, here is the info for the different countries they will be touring:
- February 16, Goiana, Teatro Sesi
- February 17, Belem, Teatro Estação Gasômetro
- The date for February 19 was canceled.
- February 22, Porto Alegre, Teatro CIEE
- February 24, Sao Paulo, Carioca Club Pinheiros
- Tickets available at Clube do Ingreso
- February 27, Santiago, Club Blondie, 21:00.
- Tickets available from January 23 at 11:00 AM at Miticket.cl
- March 1, Montevideo, Radisson Victoria Plaza, 17:30
- Tickets available at RedTickets (SOLD OUT)
- March 3, Ciudad de México, Buenavista. Teatro Ferrocarrilero Gudelio Morales.
- Tickets available at Boletia
Don’t miss the chance to meet them and assist to their concert!